Saturday 21 January 2012

Throne of Skulls January 2012

It's 1 week to go until the January TOS weekend and I'm in a bit of a pickle.  Albeit a good pickle, but a pickle non-the-less.  Do I take the Crons. the reliable DEldar, the hilarious Orks or the steadfast Guard?  So many choices.

I guess what it comes down to is personal preference.  I love playing with my DEldar but they're far too powerful and I feel I've mastered them;  Orks are a great laugh but I don't experience a challenge playing with them.  Guard (IMO) are boring and so tat leaves The Crons.  They're a challenge to build a competitive list for and an absolute blast to play.

Decision made.  I'm taking The Crons.  Much painting still to do but I look forward to another great weekend's gaming no matter the outcome.  I'm aiming for 2 gaming wins and possibly  quiz certificate, can't wait.  Now to get painting...  

1 comment:

  1. I'm off to the January event also, really looking forward to it and hope to face your necorns.

    ReplyDelete